Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
11. What kind of changes is the station making?
12. The original buildings on the site were
B. industrial buildings.
13. Firstly the station intended to use the site as
A. a leisure centre.
B. a car park.
C. a lounge.
14. The new buildings will be situated to the right side of
A. the shopping district.
B. the apartment blocks.
C. the new formal gardens.
Question 15- 20
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-G, next to questions 15-20.
16. Taxi Rank
18. Passenger Waiting Area
19. Waiting Area for Wheelchair Users
20. Tourist Office