Table of Contents
IELTS Listening Part 2 Sample Test 10
11. The Heritage Clothes exhibition was put together by
A museum staff.
B local residents.
C clothing manufacturers.
12. The photographs show the clothes worn by
A their owners.
B professional models.
C design students.
13. The exhibition called Toys from the Past is
A displayed in a new gallery.
B on show for a limited time.
C aimed specially at children.
14. Visitors to Toys from the Past are recommended to
A play with the toy trains.
B look at all the dolls.
C see the board games.
15. The miniature toys have been
A made by the museum.
B bought by the museum.
C borrowed by the museum.
16. The biscuit factory made tins
A for people all over the world.
B of different shapes.
C for many famous people.
17. People’s favourite biscuit used to be
A an unsweetened one.
B one covered in chocolate.
C one filled with cream.
18. The hands-on activity allows people to
A make some biscuits.
B taste some of the biscuits.
C pack a biscuit tin.
Questions 19 and 20
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
19. The gift shop is located beside the ……….. on the ground floor.
20. Free ……….. are available for visitors’ belongings.