Table of Contents
Question 31 and 32
31. Participants in the learner Persistence study were all drawn from the same
A age group.
B geographical area.
C socio-economic level.
32. The study showed that when starting their course, older students were most concerned about
A effects on their home life.
B implications for their future career.
C financial constraints.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
• Ask new students to complete questionnaires to gauge their level of 38 ________
• Train selected students to act as 39_______
• Outside office hours, offer 40 ________ help.
• Follow up students who miss deadlines.