Table of Contents
Write one word only for each answer.
36. We are all present hedonists
A at school.
B at birth.
C while eating and drinking.
37. American boys drop out of school at a higher rate than girls because
A they need to be in control of the way they learn.
B they play video games instead of doing school work.
C they are not as intelligent as girls.
38. Present-orientated children
A do not realise present actions can have negative future effects.
B are unable to learn lessons from past mistakes.
C know what could happen if they do something bad, but do it anyway.
39. If Americans had an extra day per week, they would spend it
A working harder.
B building relationships.
C sharing family meals.
40. Understanding how people think about time can help us
A become more virtuous.
B work together better.
C identify careless or ambitious people.