Question 21 – 26
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. What field is Willows currently focused on?
A. Specialising in one product
B. making a variety of products
C. adding a lot of retial outlet
22. How did the students feel about the software?
A. The professor contacted the company.
B. An article was read in a newspaper
C. A student work their part-time during the vacations.
23. How did the student fell about the software
A. It’s not easy to predict.
B. It’s slow for drawing designs
C. It had a good interface.
24. How did the students find out about the effects of the software on the company?
A. They went to the IT department.
B. They talked with the manager.
C. They inspected the accounts.
25. The reason why the students have a face-to-face interview alone is that
A. they could prepare for exams.
B. there will be less disturbance.
C. it’s less realistic.
26. How did the two students perform in the exam?
A. very disappointing
B. significantly good
C. above the average
Question 27 – 28
Choose TWO letters, A-E.
In which TWO ways will the new system affect the company?
A. gain more profit
B. employ more new staff
C. increase sales
D. reduce production time
E. cut labour costs
Questions 29 and 30
Choose TWO letters, A-E
Which TWO effects will the new system have on new clients?
A. getting more involved in the design
B. obtaining more contacts
C. linking at home to do online work
D. wasting less time
E. decreasing labour costs