IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Memory
1. Why do some people have good memory while others just don’t?
I am not an expert on this, but I think it’s part of human gene or talent, and part of the reason must be because of enough professional trainings. In other words, I believe memory can be trained after we were given birth.
2. Why do more people rely on cellphones to memorize things?
Probably due to the reason of being busy every day. People are all busy at dealing their work, family, friends and so on, we need to put too many things in our minds, but it’s just hard to keep everything clear. With some APPs on cellphones, we can make notes or record anything in need instantly, that’s a good way to memorize things.
3. Are you good at memorizing things?
Pretty good, I think. I have a good memory since I was just a little girl. And I can still
remember that when I was three years old, I was almost lost my way in the kid’s center after dance class. And when I grew up, I can memorize knowledge very quickly, especially in visual presenting way.
4. Have you ever forgotten something that was important?
Yes, I lost my bookbag when I was a middle school student. I was too sleepy on the bus that went back home on a busy Friday, and when I woke up, I forgot to take my bookbag with me. Besides that, I have not forgotten anything more important.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Lost and Found Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mobile Phone Free
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Weekend – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Getting lost – Free Lesson
Image : Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash