Table of Contents
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Spending time with others
1. Do you like talking with people?
Yeah, I’m really into talking with people. It’s a good idea to pour out my trouble to
them, you know, to relieve the pressure. And if I have a problem, I’m gonna turn to people with distinguished reputation for help. It’s because I can learn a lot from them through discussion.
2. How do you like spending time with your friends?
I’d like to do many interesting things with my friends, like some kind of activity about a role playing murder mystery. Sometimes it’s a little time-consuming, so
nowadays I usually go to some restaurants that are all over social media with
besties. The photogenic spots and the yummy food never fail to put us in a good mood
3. Would you prefer to study alone or with others?
Well, I tend to choose to study with others, I mean. the straight A students. It’s because I can consult them on some difficult problems. Besides, their studying
methods like their way of thinking is absolutely worth learning and excellent people are gonna have a good influence on me before I know it.
4. Do you remember a time when you need to cooperate with others?
I remember one time I was preparing a presentation with other group members at
university. At first, there were a clash of opinions and each one expressed his
or her own ideas, but later we split up the task into several parts and all we needed to do was to find the resources for our parts. Luckily, everything was in perfect order in the end.
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Sky and stars – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mirrors Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Dreams Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
Image : Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash