Describe someone you really like to spend time with
You should say:
– Who this person is
– How you knew him/her
– What you usually do together
– And explain why you like to spend time with him/her
The friend I like to spend time with is Steven. I met him when I was only 8 years old and was in primary school. After that, our intimacy grew up and we became best friends. One day he forgot to bring his book to school and that day I helped him with my expire books. After that, we talked for a long after school and our friendship started to begin.
We went to college together and then got admitted to different Universities. Since we were studying in the same city, we can meet each other and spend time together. We are yet to finish our graduation and busy with our own stuff but whenever we get vacation we spend time together. Since our hometown is same, we go there together and thus we meet each other at least twice in a month. He is a helpful and talented friend who helps people and always wished best for people. He is studying Mathematics and he has a talent in Mathematics. Sometimes he explains some complex mathematical theories in a very simple and interesting way.
He is passionate about reading books and that makes a good bonding with me. We often exchange our thought and criticism about books and politics. I like to spend time with him because we have many common interests between us. I never feel bored spending time with him. Since we are friends for a long time, we understand each other. A good friend always extends helping hands when in need and I’ve found Steven by my side always. We do so many fun stuffs together and help each other in our study. Good friendship, understanding and common interests make us close friends and those are the major factors for what I like to spend time with his.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- 2022) Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way – IELTS Speaking Part 2
- (Update 2022) Describe a person who impressed you most when you were in primary school – IELTS Speaking Part 2
- (Update 2022) Describe a house or an apartment you would like to live in Free
1. What kinds of people are easy to get along with?
2. How do leaders get along with their subordinates?
3. Do people have time for themselves nowadays?
4. Do you like talking with older people? Why?
Image : Photo by Helena Lopes on Unsplash