Table of Contents
Describe Something That You Can’t Live Without (Not a Computer/Phone)
You should say:
– What it is
– What you do with it
– How it helps you in your life
– And explain why you can’t live without it
I would have to go with the beverage that so many people enjoy and I especially love coffee. I’m a coffee lover i’m a coffee person and I need my cup of coffee especially in the morning.
What do I do with it: I drink two cups of coffee in the morning sometimes I go to a cafe and I’ll just hang out and look at my phone check out with the news, and really enjoy my coffee. I just like black Americano. I don’t like anything sweet and uh how it helps in my life.
I think getting a boost of energy from drinking a cup of coffee can really help when it comes to studying or learning or even having to work. I know in the afternoon sometimes I’ll have a cup of coffee too because I start to feel a little bit drowsy and then it really picks me up and gets me ready to go.
Why can I not live without it: well, I’m probably slightly addicted to it now because I drink it every day and without it. I think I would just feel a little bit sluggish. It just gives me that extra boost of stamina and energy that I need to get through the day so I think I would choose coffee. I’m a coffee person and I can’t go without my my precious cup of joe.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 From January to April 2024
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 From January to April 2024
- (2024) Describe a Useful Object In Your Home That You Cannot Live Without
- (Update 2024) Describe a famous athlete you know
- (Update 2024) Describe a person who impressed you most when you were in primary school
- (2024) Describe a place you visited on vacation
1. Why are children attracted to new things (such as electronics)?
2. Why do some grown-ups hate to throw out old things (such as clothes)?
3. Is the way people buy things affected? How?
4. What do you think influences people to buy new things?