Table of Contents
Question 21 – 26
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. How could ancient Africans recognize different stars?
A. by the location of the stars
B. by the way stars affect each other
C. by the distance between two stars
22. In which way do the Weyaka people like to deal with their money?
A. open bank accounts
B. assist others
C. lend money to others
23. What do the Africans obtain from their suffering?
A. ways of protecting their environment
B. approaches to improving their international status
C. reasons of conquering drought
24. What are the local people concerned with?
A. having enough food
B. getting rid of disease
C. going back to their former environment
25. What is the reason for the declining financial condition of the African people?
A. They find it hard to trade because of the undeveloped transportation system.
B. They have difficulty in mining minerals.
C. They refuse to develop a range of commercial activities.
26. When can the African people expect to stop suffering from starvation?
A. next year
B. in the long-term future
C. in the near future
Question 27 – 30
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
27. A valuable quality of the Africans is to make up for the difficulties of food transportation.
28. The government intends to pay greater attention to their plan.
29. Nowadays, the Africans are encouraged to in an area consistently.
30. For the Weyaka people, it is impolite to visit someone’s home without