Table of Contents
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. Students may fail the exam if they
A. do not collect primary statistics.
B. copy other people’s work.
C. do not follow the instructions.
22. Why does the man think they should avoid including the pictures of the first volcano in the presentation?
A. They are not attractive.
B. The time is limited.
C. People have never heard of it.
23. About Mount Fago, a volcano in Mexico or the USA, the man thinks
A. they should not use inaccurate information in the presentation.
B. they should use another example.
C. it does not matter where the volcano is.
24. The woman thinks they should mention Mount Etna since
A. it covers most of the important points.
B. It was formed a long time ago.
C. it has stunning views.
25. They agree to leave out Mount Herton as
A. other students have used it before.
B. it is irrelevant to their topic.
C. there is nothing special about this volcano.
Question 26 – 30
Which statement applies to each of the following situations?
Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-G, next to questions 26-30.
A. make a short film
B. lacked his/her own points
C. neglect the positive aspect
D. watch some documentaries
E. did not prepare beforehand
F. identify the differences between them.
26. The woman’s last presentation was criticized because it
27. The tutor suggests for the next presentation the woman should
28. People do not know enough about volcanoes and so they
29. The reason why the man felt very nervous is that he
30. They are researching active and extinct volcanoes to