Table of Contents
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Day Off
1. When was the last time you had a few days off?
It’s definitely the past Labour Day, and I got five days off.
Considering that there might be a lot of people traveling in scenic spots, I stayed at home and got plenty of rest over my holiday.
I went outside and took a walk in the nice weather too.
2. What do you usually do when you have days off?
I’m a homebody, anyway.
I usually just stay at home to relax and enjoy a peaceful moment, and go get food when I need to.
Sometimes, I get together with my friends and go out.
3. Do you usually spend your days off with your parents or with your friends?
Mostly, I spend my days off with my parents because I live with them.
I’m pretty busy at work, so I prefer spending time with my family whenever I can.
I also hang out with my friends at times, but relatively speaking, I stay home more often with my parents.
4. What would you like to do if you had a day off tomorrow?
I absolutely would sleep in and then get up to have a brunch.
I guess I would spend the whole day at home, binge-watching my favorite TV series. l might consider going to the gym.
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 From September to December 2023
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 From September to December 2023
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Chatting
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Map
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Clothing
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free