Table of Contents
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Lost and Found
1. What will you do if you find something lost by others?
I’m gonna return the item to its rightful owner right away if the people lost his or
her belongings happen to be my acquaintances. And if I’m doing workout in the gym and find the Bluetooth earphones in the strength training area, I tend to give them to the receptionist or put up a lost and found notice trying to contact the owner
2. Do you report to the police when finding something lost by others? why?
Yeah, if I find something that means a lot to people like a big cash or ID card, I’ll definitely report to the police because it’s much more reliable. You know, they can solve the problem in a professional way. If I turn to other people for help, personal information would be leaked which could be used by someone who has ulterior motives.
3. Have you ever lost things?
Yeah, I lost my notebook in my second year of university. I left it in the library before the exam season. How careless I was! I felt bad about it for some time because the notes were detailed and accurate.
4. Will you post on social media if you lose your item?
I think I won’t because it’s personal and there is no need to make it public. Even if the thing I’ve lost is of sentimental value, no one is gonna strike a chord with me. On the other hand, if I plan to get it back, perhaps I’m gonna post the notice online, hoping to see miracles happen.
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Lost and Found video sample
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic websites Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mobile Phone Free
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Weekend – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Getting lost – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Cars Free
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
Image : Photo by Jonny Gios on Unsplash