IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Puzzles
1. Did you do puzzles in your childhood?
Yeah, I did puzzles when I was little, like when I was a primary school student. I remember it was a kind of word search. My English teacher just liked to give us a kind of homework, trying to help us to memorize the new vocabulary. It was fun to circle the required word, so I really enjoyed the whole process.
2. When do you do puzzles, during a trip or when you feel bored?
I do puzzles at any time. You know, when I’m on the train, like traveling to another place, I love to do the crossword to kill time. It’s good to relax. And when I feel bored, I also do the same thing coz it’s like the stimulus to my brain.
3. Do you like doing word puzzles or number puzzles? Which is more difficult for you?
I definitely prefer word puzzles coz they are my strong suit, and they just give me great sense of achievement. But number puzzles are killing me, which is like the tough job for me to do. It’s probably because I’m bad at numbers and learning maths is just like the most traumatic experience in my life.
4. Do you think it is good for old people to do puzzles?
Yeah, I definitely agree that doing puzzles does a lot of good to senior citizens. Technically speaking, they are just designed to train the brain, which helps to delay the brain’s aging process. And some of them, like the jigsaw puzzle is good for hand-eye coordination, which is beneficial to the elderly.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 September to December 2022
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 September to December 2022
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Names – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Singing – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Geography Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Snacks – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free
Image : Photo by Hans-Peter Gauster on Unsplash