IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Riding a Bike
1. Did you have a bike when you were young?
Answer 1: Yes, my first bike was a birthday gift from my dad. It was a baby pink one with a lovely front basket ,and a pink helmet as well.
My dad taught me how to ride a bike and he said that every time’ I rode, I should wear the helmet for safety reasons.
Yes, I did have a bike when I was much younger. The bike I had was a blue-colored one with training wheels, and it was a birthday gift from my grandparents.
I remember, feeling so excited receiving this gift, as this was the very first bike I had owned.
2. Did you ride a bike when you were little?
Sure. I learnt how to ride a bike since I got my first bicycle when I was six. I usually rode my bike in the backyard and sometimes, I rode around the neighborhood with my friends.
Yes, I loved riding a bike when I was a child. My father taught me how to ride a bike for the very first time. Back then, we would go to our neighborhood park with my bike, and I would practice riding it until I became very skilled at it.
3. Did you ride a bike to school?
Yes, I once rode my bike to school but not very often. Because My dad drove me to school every day in the morning and then picked me up after school, and when he was on a business trip, my mom sent me to school by bus or subway for it was fairly safely, so it’s not often I got the opportunity to ride a bike to school.
Yes, I did ride a bike to school when I was younger. My secondary school was pretty close to my house. By the time I was thirteen, I was very good at riding a bike, so my parents allowed me to ride it to school after I asked them for permission.
4. Do you ride a bike when you go out now?
Answer 1: No. To be honest, I prefer to take a subway or just walk there when it’s not that far. For the long distance, riding is not as convenient as taking a bus or a subway.
Besides, I love the whole walking thing. I love to walk everywhere, to my apartment, to the bus stop, out for dinner etc..
No, I don’t ride a bike now when I go out. My college and favorite hangout spots are located far from my house, so it isn’t practical to ride a bike when I’m going to those places. Using public transport is a much quicker way for me to get around.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 From May to August 2023
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 From May to August 2023
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Teachers
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Languages
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Bags
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wild Animals
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Ice Cream
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Fixing Things
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Concentration
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Concentration Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free
Image : Photo by Tomi Vadász on Unsplash