IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Time management
1. How do you plan your time in a day?
I am strict to myself, so I’ve got a daily planner for each single day. Basically speaking, I will finish the most difficult things in the mornings because I feel very active at that moment. As for easier tasks, I would like to put them in the afternoons or evenings.
2. Is easy to manage time for you?
It’s pretty much easy for me to do so, because I’m good at making plans and I have been doing time management since I was a little kid. APPs, to-do list, notebook are all useful for me to manage time.
3. When do you find it hard to allocate time?
Probably when I am stuck in some disappointments or shocking things. I mean, it’s not about how hard the things are, but it’s all about how bad I feel. Sometimes I will be emotionally unstable, and that’s the moment I feel hard to allocate time, because I can’t even think for myself.
4. Do you like being busy?
It depends on different situation. But mostly, I enjoy being busy, no matter it’s for work or for my personal life, being busy makes me feel full inside.
5. Are you good at organizing time?
Well, as a person to an extent i believe i am good at organising my time. Time management is an essential skill which enables things to run smoothly. So i always plan my day beforehand.
6. How do you usually organize time?
I plan my entire day beforehand by setting achievable goals for myself and also prioritise every pending task based on the importance and urgency. Moreover, I am always focused and diligent towards my work.
7. Do you think planning is important for time management?
Planning plays a pivotal role in effective time management. An individual needs to plan his day well in advance to make the best possible use of time. There is no point in working just for the sake of doing work. Planning gives an individual a sense of direction in the organisation and motivates him to complete assignments on time. For instance while I’m preparing for my ielts exam I always plan to cover every 4 modules in a day.
8. Why do you think some people pay to learn time management?
Well, some people are not that efficient in planning time so that’s probably what made them enroll in time management courses, on top of that, it is a systematic course that contains several skills and techniques so making those skills handy will enhance work productivity and overall performance.
9. Do you think children should learn to manage time?
Absolutely, learning time management skill at the tender age make children more self- sufficient by organizing or arranging their own time table. Moreover the benefits of the skill will definitely reflect in their future life.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Daily routine Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 TV program Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Sports Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Spending time with others Free
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Weekend – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Getting lost – Free Lesson
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Cars Free
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
Image : Photo by Aron Visuals on Unsplash