Table of Contents
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Robots
Sample Answer 1
1. Are robots important?
Sample 1: Definitely, robots are making a huge difference to the world and really plays an essential role nowadays.
They are being used as labour saving devices in various industries. Such as manufacturing, agriculture and even space exploration.
Sample 2: Yes, I believe that robots are important.
I think that robots play a crucial role in helping to improve the speed and accuracy of different processes.
For instance, factories can use robots to produce higher-quality goods at a quicker speed.
2. Would robots affect people’s lives?
Sample 1: As I have just mentioned, I feel that robots are already impacting our lives immensely.
We bring them into homes, they can do all sorts of tasks on other more important things.
Although I’ve also heard about some people saying that there’s a sinister feeling about robots, I am not one of them.
I wish that we could have more of them when they had better developed.
Sample 2: Yes, I think robots can affect people’s lives in both a positive and negative way.
Robots can make the lives of humans easier by handling simple tasks and processes.
However, it can also reduce the number of available jobs for certain groups of people like factory workers.
3. Have you ever watched a movie about robots?
Sample 1: I can’t call myself a big fan of Sci-Fi movies, I must have watched some which showed robots.
The one that comes to my mind just now is a British show called humans. In this movie, the human-like robots are employed as domestic servants in houses and they even have feelings.
Sample 2: Yes, I have watched several movies about robots.
The movie I remember best is about a robot that can feel different emotions and talk to human beings.
Personally, I found the movie a little scary because I cannot imagine a world with robots that can feel and think for themselves.
4. Should we let a robot drive for us for long journeys?
Even though I’ve said that I am all for the ideas that we need more robots to help us out in daily lives.
I don’t think we should ride cars driven by robots. As I’ve been reading articles about huge tech names developing self-driving cars.
It seems that there’re still some limitations and potential dangers. So I believe that we should more cautious.
5. What can robots do for you at home?
There’s a wide range of chores robots can do for me. For Instance, they can help me clean up the room, do laudry, cook dinner etc.
I would love to sitdown, put my feet up, watch some shows while someone or how do I put, something helps out.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 From September to December 2023
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 From September to December 2023
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Helping Others
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Tea and Coffee
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Fishing
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Geography
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free
Image : Photo by Kowon vn on Unsplash