IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Talents
1. Do you have a talent or something you are good at?
Yes. I’m quite good at math and most things related to math, such as creating budgets, calculating investment returns, and so on. I think it’s a useful talent because it helps me manage my personal finances.
2. Was it mastered recently or when you were young?
I don’t think I would ever master it, but I discovered it when I was young. I’ve always achieved high math grades a everything else just became natural to me.
3. Do you think your talent can be useful for your future work? Why?
4. Do you think anyone in your family has the same talent?
Surprisingly, no one shares the same talent with me. So, it is not something that runs in blood. Because they all hate math, they often come to me for financial advice.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 May to August 2022
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 May to August 2022
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Computers Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Mirrors Free
- (Update 2022) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Dreams Free
Image : Photo by Clark Young on Unsplash