IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Week
Sample Answer 1
1. What is your favorite day of the week?
My fovorite day of the week is Saturday. I enjoy having the whole day to relax, pursue my hobbies, and spend time with family and friends.
Haha, very good question. Jokes aside, I think Friday is the best day of the week because I have a full two days of weekends to look forward to. While I may still need to study or work on the weekends, I make sure to reserve Friday nights for relaxation.
2. What is your least favorite day?
My least favorite day is Monday. It marks the beginning of the workweek, and it can be a bit challenging to get back into the routine after the weekend.
I think I already said this in the previous question, but for me it’s definitely Monday because it marks the end of the weekend and the beginning of a new school or work week.
Weekends are just too short, and it can be difficult to get back into the routine of a structured schedule.
Additionally, Monday mornings are particularly challenging for me because I have to wake up early after a weekend of sleeping in. It’s also a congested day because everyone is going to work.
3. What is the busiest day of the week for you?
For me, the busiest day of the week is usually Wednesday. It is right in the middle of the week, and I have many work and personal commitments to attend to.
Typically, the busiest days of the week for me is mid-week days such as Wednesday and Thursday. This is because universities often schedule classes back-to-back on these days, leaving little time for breaks or lunch.
Anecdotally, I’ve heard that professors have many meetings on Mondays and Fridays, so they schedule most classes on mid-week days.
4. Is there anything that you do every day?
Yes, I make it a point to exercise every day. Whether it’s going for a walk, doing yoga, or hitting the gym, I believe in the importance of staying active and taking care of my physical health.
Nothing special, honestly. I wake up, make the bed, brush my teeth, go to classes, come back late at night, take a shower, and then get some valuable sleep. It’s just the life of a busy young individual.
5. What do you usually do on weekends?
On weekends, I like to relax and unwind. I spend time with loved ones, engage in my hobbies, catch up on reading or watching movies, and sometimes explore new places or try out different activities.
Well, I use the weekends to recharge and unwind from all the hard work during the weekdays. Therefore, I usually wake up later, take time to prepare a good meal, and exercise. Occasionally, I go out with my best friends and watch a movie or do something else fun. During the weekdays, I have to cut back on these activities in order to manage my busy work schedule.
6. Are weekdays and weekends the same for you?
No, weekdays and weekends are not the same for me. Weekdays are usually focused on work and daily responsibilities, while weekends provide a chance to recharge and enjoy leisure activities.
Sample Answer 2
1. What is your favourite day of the week?
As an overloaded student, although I have to study extra hours on weekends every now and then, normally Friday is the day I anticipate the most during the week, since it marks the end of the week, and also means luckily enough I might get a two-day off.
2. How do you usually spend your time on this day?
On Friday morning, I try to stay focused and productive, then when the afternoon comes, I start to look forward to embracing my happy Friday night, meeting up with friends, having a nice dinner and probably going to karaoke.
3. What is your least favourite day?
Absolutely Monday! I really want to vote for a third day off, as it’ s tough to adjust back to work/study mode.
Plus ,I usually have piles of work(homework assignments) to finish and E-mails to reply classes to attend)
4. Is there anything that you do every day?
I’m a morning person, getting up at 6 o’ clock has become my daily routine. No matter what happens, I always wake up early with a nicely brewed cup of aromatic coffee and take some me time before I kick start my day.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 From May to August 2023
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 From May to August 2023
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Health
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Friends
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Rain
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Languages
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Bags
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Wild Animals
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Ice Cream
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Fixing Things
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Concentration
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Concentration Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free
Image : Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash