Describe A Film Character Played By An Actor Or Actress Whom You Admire
You should say:
- Who this actor/actress is
- When you saw the film
- What the character was like in this film
- And explain why you admire this actor/actress
Although there are many renowned characters all over the world, the one I would like to talk about is Mr. Bean, whom I think is exceptional and worth mentioning. If I’m not wrong, the name of the actor is Atkinson. Now the movie of Mr. Bean is kind of old, but the character has always been a household name worldwide. It is a classic comedy at all times. So I have known him since I was little.
In the movie Mr. Bean’s Holiday, Atkinson plays an ordinary man living an ordinary life But what makes the character unforgettable is that he exaggerates all the
details, like facial expression, the way he walks, smiles, and deals with all kinds of usual events in daily life, making them so dramatic and amusing.
I admire him not only because of his acting but more for his ability to use that physicality to broadcast an attitude, which distinguishes him from other actors . He has always been truthful to himself and to the audience by revealing character flaws of humans, like being stingy, vain, and a moocher. The irony in his acting is so striking, yet all the details resonate with our instinct or human nature. And I think that’s why the role of Mr. Bean is universally popular.
1. Is it interesting to be an actor/actress?
Being an actor/actress can be an interesting and exciting career, as it allows individuals to explore different characters and bring stories to life on screen or stage. However, it also requires a lot of hard work and dedication, and can be a highly competitive industry. Overall, whether it is interesting or not depends on the individual’s perspective and their passion for the craft.
2. What can children learn from acting?
Acting can teach children important skills such as communication, creativity, self-confidence, and teamwork.
It can also help them develop their imagination and emotional intelligence, while providing an outlet for self-expression. Additionally, acting can help children better understand and empathize with different perspectives and experiences.
3. Why do children like special costumes?
Children like special costumes because it allows them to become a character and express their creativity and imagination, it also gives them a sense of excitement and uniqueness. Wearing costumes also allows children to feel like they are part of a group or a community, and it can boost their self-confidence.
4. What are the differences between actors/actresses who earn much and those who earn little?
Actors/actresses who earn much may have more experience, have a better reputation or have a bigger fan base. They may also have more opportunities to take on larger roles and have a higher level of skill. On the other hand, actors/actresses who earn less may have less experience, have less recognition and fewer opportunities for high-paying roles. They may also have lower skill level.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 January to April 2023
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 January to April 2023
- (2023) Describe An Advertisement You Have Seen But You Didn’t Like
- (2023) Describe An Interesting Old Person You Met – IELTS Speaking Part 2
- (2023) Describe a Historical Period/Moment You Would Like To Learn More About – IELTS Cue Card
- (Update 2023) Describe a Person Who Inspired You to do Something Interesting IELTS Cue Card
Image : Photo by Sergey Semin on Unsplash