Table of Contents
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic boring things
1. What kinds of things are boring to you?
Off the tap of my head, there are large amounts of things which make me boring like waiting to someone, reading academic journals, listening to long speech. And on top of that, I also get easily bored by same daily routine.
2. What will you do when you feel bored?
I do many things when I feel bored. Most of the time, I love watching news on tv or youtube as I want to be informed about what’s happening around me. Sometimes I have a long chat with my best friends or I make new dishes in order to pass time
3. What was the most boring thing you did when you were young?
I’m not really sure, I felt bored from a lot of things these years. But it’s true that young generation gets bored easily without any reasons．I think, lack of concentration, stress and impatient are primary reasons for getting bored. They want to get everything without Working hard.
4. Do you think school is boring?
Of course not. School is supposed to be boring because students are expected to pay attention. Students have to engage their mind with the subject to learn the material. When I write notes, I need to Listen carefully, mentally process the information, think of words, and then move my. fingers.
Some IELTS Speaking part 1 topics you may like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 September to December 2022
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 September to December 2022
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Study and Work – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Accommodation – Free Lesson
- (2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Hometown – Free Lesson
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic The area you live in Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Computers Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Talents Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic Old buildings Free
- (Update 2023) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic collecting things Free
Image : Photo by Julian Myles on Unsplash