Table of Contents
Describe A Photo That Makes You Feel Happy
You should say:
- When and where you took the photo
- What the photo is like
- How often you watch the photo
- And explain why it makes you feel happy
Sample Answer 1
The photo that instantly brings a smile to my face was taken a few years ago during a family trip to the beach. We visited a beautiful coastal town in the summer, and it was a perfect day with clear blue skies and the warm sun gently caressing the golden sand.
In the photo, you can see the breathtaking seascape, with the vast ocean stretching out to the horizon. The water was a mesmerizing shade of turquoise, and the waves were gently lapping at the shore. There’s also a vibrant beach umbrella in the foreground, casting a colorful shadow on the sand.
I don’t look at this photo as often as I should, but whenever I do, it instantly lifts my spirits. It encapsulates the feeling of carefree joy, relaxation, and the simple pleasures of life. I’m reminded of the warmth of the sun on my skin, the sound of the waves, and the laughter of my family. It evokes a sense of tranquility and happiness, as it was a day filled with love, connection, and nature’s beauty.
This photo makes me feel happy because it’s a beautiful reminder of the wonderful moments we shared as a family during that trip. It represents a break from the routine of daily life, a chance to unwind, and an opportunity to connect with the people I care about. The sheer beauty of the natural surroundings also serves as a reminder of how magnificent our world can be. Whenever I look at this photo, I’m transported back to that moment of happiness and contentment, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Sample Answer 2
Oh, l’ve got this one photo that always cheers me up. I took it last August at home for my cat’s first birthday.
In the picture, my little furball is sitting in front of a birthday cake, wearing a tiny party hat on her head. Her eyes are wide, staring at the candles on the cake in total amazement.
I have to admit, I look at that photo almost every month. It’s like a little happiness boost for me. Whenever life gets tough or I’m stressed, I just glance at that picture, and bam! All my worries disappear.
Why does it make me so happy? Well, it’s simple. That photo captures the cuteness and pure joy my cat brings into my life.
Her playful antics and endless happiness are infectious, and this picture represents one of those magical moments.
It reminds me to cherish life’s little joys and to value the companionship of our four-legged pals, who have a remarkable talent for turning ordinary moments into extraordinary ones.
1. Do you think people are taking too many photos these days?
Definitely, we’re in the photo craze era. With smartphones, everyone’s a photographer now, taking pictures of everything.
While it’s nice to capture memories; sometimes we overdo it. Instead of savoring the moment, people are too busy snapping photos, which can distract from the actual experience.
2. What kinds of photos do people like to take?
Oh, people snap all kinds of pictures nowadays. Family get-togethers and hanging out with friends are the top ones, capturing those special times. Then, there’s travel photography, showcasing awesome places and adventures.
And, of course, food pics – it seems like every meal out deserves its own photo shoot these days, especially for Instagram.
3. Do you think people take more photos now than in the past?
No doubt about it, we take way more photos today than in the past. You see, back then, with film cameras, every shot cost money for film and developing.
But now, with our smartphones and digital cameras, it’s like a free-for-all, so folks just keep snapping pics.
4. Do you think equipment is important for photography?
Gear is important, no doubt, but it’s not everything. Having a fancy camera and lenses can surely elevate your skills, especially for pros.
But it’s not just about the gear – creativity, framing shots, and handling light are equally crucial.
A skilled photographer can achieve great results even with basic equipment.
5. Do you think being a professional photographer is a good job? Why?
You know, being a professional photographer can be pretty awesome if you’re really into it.
You can express your creativity, capture special moments, and share your unique perspective.
But it’s not easy – you’re always hustling for clients, and there’s a lot of competition.
So, it’s a great job if you’re super passionate and prepared for the hard work.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 From September to December 2023
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 From September to December 2023
- (2023) Describe An Activity That Made You Feel Tired
- (2023) Describe a Party That You Enjoyed
- (2023) Describe An Occasion When You Waited a Long Time For a Nice Thing
- (2023) Describe a Successful Sportsperson You Admire
- (2023) Describe a Piece Of Good Advice That You Gave To Someone
- (2023) Describe a Successful Person Who You Once Studied Or Worked With
- (2023) Describe a Time When You Had a Problem With Using The Computer
- (2023) Describe a Beautiful City
- (2023) Describe a Person Who Always Has Interesting Ideas Or Opinions
- (2023) Describe a Place In Your Country That You Think Is Interesting
Image : Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash