Describe a time when you helped a child
You should say:
– When it was
– How you helped him/her
– Why you helped him/her
– And how you felt about it
Helping is the most beautiful quality of a human being one should help others whenever it is needed or required. Especially children, they are so curious to learn everything. We should always help them in their academics and extracurricular activities.
Here I am going to talk about a time when I helped a kid. It was my vacation time and I was chilling on a beach with my family and I was having a wonderful time with my family.
On the beach I saw one small kid trying to make a sand house. He was struggling to make it. I observed him failing many times. The mud was not shaping according to him. And I decided to help him make a sand house.
I like helping kids and I especially help them when I find them struggling. And when I saw him failing in making a sand house I immediately went and sit with I also started making a new one just beside him. When he joined me we together made a wonderful sand house. That kid kept continuously talking about different shapes he wanted in the house and I tried to make them.
At the end we finally did it. We made a wonderful sand house together and saw a victory smile on his face and I lived my childhood once again. It was such a satisfying movement. His parents were watching us doing this when we completed the house. They also came with us and we clicked some photographs.
1. Should parents teach helping others to their children?
Yes, of course. Parents are responsible for bringing their children into this world, and so it is their duty to make their children into responsible citizens of the future. Parents don’t have to do anything special to accomplish this. They just have to lead by example. Children will automatically follow their footsteps. If all citizens are helpful and nice, then the whole world would become a nice place to live in.
2. How do you encourage children to help others?
Nothing special is needed. Children are good observers and copy what their elders are doing. All you have to do is help others and they will automatically follow.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 May to August 2022
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 May to August 2022
- (Update 2022) Describe something you do to keep fit and healthy IELTS Cue Card
- (Update 2022) Describe an occasion that you lost something IELTS Cue Card
- (Update 2022) Describe an invention that has changed the world in a positive way Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe a special day out that cost you little money Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe a positive change that you made in your life Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe something that surprised you Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe something you do that can help you concentrate on work or study Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe a contest or competition you would like to participate in Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe a family member who you want to work with in the future Free lesson
Image : Photo by Natalya Zaritskaya on Unsplash