Describe an Outdoor Activity You Did in a New Place Recently
You should say:
– What the activity is
– Who invited you to participate in it
– Whether you asked for help in the activity
– And explain what change you had in the activity
This August, I went to Aranya Music Festival held in Singhuang Island of Hebei province where I spent marvelous and unforgettable three days enjoying the music and the sea-view. As I don’ t have friends who share this interest with me, I took my annual leave and went there on my own.
From a very young age, I’ ve got this passion for music. I guess I inherited this interest from my parents. My mom used to sing karaoke at home after work, and I got my first CD player from my dad as a gift when I was in 5th grade in primary school, before that CD player, I use cassette players to listen to music. What a memory. And my father is also a big music fan. So, music is like the most royal friend in my life, and I enjoy a lot of different genres of music especially rock music, and this is the very first reason why the minute I got the news that tickets of Aranya was on sales, I Bought the gig ticket immediately on the App.
I lost my sunglasses on the first day after the show of Shanghai Qiutian, so I went to the lost and found session to ask for help. Luckily, someone picked up my sunglasses from the beach and gave it to the staff, so I got it back after the staff asked me several questions to assure my possession of the item.
I can’t explain how much I love this festival. Every one of the bands I went to see put on a great show and the Aranya itself had such an amazing and 45 beautiful beach. I thank it a lot, coz I totally changed my mood, as I had been fully occupied with my work since the beginning of June. And there were so many challenges and stress going on everyday, I’ve stress out from all this, and the incredible experiences I had during these three days took all my troubles away.
1. What outdoor activities are popular in China?
I think there are no big differences in the outdoor activities that people enjoy, whether it sin china or other countries. There are a number of outdoor activities Chinese people do, like go hiking, skiing and camping. Recently, I have heard camping a lot from my relatives and friends and on the internet. Guess this is the most popular one now.
2. Are those people who like dangerous activities more likely to be successful?
Well, successful can be defined in many ways. If it’s about money and fame, then I don’t think being into dangerous activities is related to being successful, or maybe there’s minor connection that these people are often adventurous so they may be more likely to seize the chance to succeed. And if being successful means doing their best and always breaking their limits, then definitely they are successful.
3. Do you think it’s better for people to change jobs when there are new chances?
Always weighs up the pros and cons before you make any decisions especially those life changing ones. Generally, you would work in a company for several years, so changing a job comes together with a great many changes in life. Like the commuting methods and time, the meals you could have, the colleague you have and the working environment and your mindset. So if the benefits outweighs the risks that comes along, then just go for it. If not, then it’s better to stay unchanged.
4. Which is better, taking photos or keeping a diary?
The answer is definitely yes, as life is all about experiencing different things and widening your view and breaking the limits. So as long as participating in these activities would not interfere with their study and suit their interests, then it s okay to take part in as many as they want.
Some IELTS Speaking part 2 cue-cards you may like :
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 September to December 2022
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 September to December 2022
- (2022) Describe a Story or Novel You Have Read That You Found Interesting IELTS Cue Card
- (Update 2022) Describe an important thing you learned (not at school or college) IELTS Cue Card
- (2022) Describe a Story or a Novel That Was Particularly Interesting to You – IELTS Speaking Part 2 Free
- (Update 2022) Describe a Time You Received Positive Feedback IELTS Cue Card
- (2022) Describe a Difficult Thing You Did and Succeeded IELTS Cue Card
- (2022) Describe an Object That You Think is Beautiful – IELTS Speaking Part 2
- (Update 2022) Describe a special day out that cost you little money Free lesson
- (Update 2022) Describe a positive change that you made in your life Free lesson
- Describe a Time You Made a Decision to Wait for Something IELTS Cue card
Image : Photo by Anthony DELANOIX on Unsplash